Adding and Deleting rows - update formulas help needed.

  1. #1
    bperks
    Guest

    Adding and Deleting rows - update formulas help needed.

    I have built an evaluation scorecard and want to be able to allow
    others
    to use it without always having to do it for them as they know nothing
    about formulas. I have multiple rows that have a seperate weight factor

    for each and a score of 1-5 for each. These roll down to a total box
    that does all the calculations. If I delete of add a row I get the
    #REF in my totals.Is there anything I can do to make the formula update

    with the addition or subtraction of the rows? Thank you in advance.

  2. #2
    bj
    Guest

    RE: Adding and Deleting rows - update formulas help needed.

    what formula are you using? There are probably several ways to do what you
    want, but we need to know more about what you are doing.