How do I fix my formulas in Excel?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Jake
    Guest

    How do I fix my formulas in Excel?

    I recently moved to another office in my building and installed a wireless
    mouse/keyboard and a different printer. Now, none of my formulas in excel
    are working. I can change the values in the equation and the data in the
    answer cell stays the same as it was before. I believe any new workbooks are
    ok and carry the formulas, just not any old files I had.

  2. #2
    Elkar
    Guest

    RE: How do I fix my formulas in Excel?

    Make sure Automatic Calculations are turned on.

    TOOLS --> OPTIONS --> CALCULATION Tab --> Check "Automatic"

    HTH,
    Elkar

  3. #3
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: How do I fix my formulas in Excel?

    Check the Tools > Options > CalculationsTab, to see that "Calculation" is set
    to Automatic..........otherwise, your old workbooks may have contained
    extensive linking to other files whose path is now changed in your new
    location.

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3