Moving information to a different page

  1. #1
    Andy
    Guest

    Moving information to a different page

    I have an excel worksheet with a "shopping list" The user puts in a number in
    the quantity and it automatically updates the total. There are some instances
    where there will be a 0 (zero) in there. I need to make a seperate master
    sheet, where if the user has put in a value for a quantity then it will show
    up with the name, price and which quarter they ordered it in on the seperate
    worksheet.

  2. #2
    Marcelo
    Guest

    RE: Moving information to a different page

    Hello Andy, why not to use a Pivot Table?

    regards from Brazil
    Marcelo

  3. #3
    Andy
    Guest

    RE: Moving information to a different page

    Basically as it stands it is:
    Qty Quarter Qty Quarter Qty Total
    Quarter Total
    Chair 0 0 0 0 0
    0

    Table 0 0 0 0 0
    0

    The user changes the Qty and the Quarter Value changes which then changes
    the Quarter Total. I need the information only if they put a 1 in the Qty. Is
    there a formula for this?