How do I delete all but one page on a worksheet?

  1. #1
    L. McD
    Guest

    How do I delete all but one page on a worksheet?

    I am working on an excell worksheet that has many unwanted pages. I have
    tryed to delet the rows and colums, but it keeps expanding the rows. I am to
    over 12,000 rows...I just need one page with 38 rows. I know how to print
    just the one page, but I need to post this spreadsheet on my website.

  2. #2
    Forum Guru
    Los Angeles, Ca
    MS-Off Ver
    WinXP/MSO2007;Win10/MSO2016
    Posts
    12,612
    1. Select the first sheet to be deleted
    2. Press and hold shift while selecting the last sheet to be deleted
    3. Right click on the selected sheets and select 'delete'
    Ben Van Johnson

  3. #3
    Beege
    Guest

    Re: How do I delete all but one page on a worksheet?

    "L. McD" <L. [email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >I am working on an excell worksheet that has many unwanted pages. I have
    > tryed to delet the rows and colums, but it keeps expanding the rows. I am
    > over 12,000 rows...I just need one page with 38 rows. I know how to print
    > just the one page, but I need to post this spreadsheet on my website.

    If all of your cells are contiguous, select the range of your cells to
    print, then file/print area/set print area. Hide the rows you don't need if
    necessary.

    Consider a cut/paste into a Word document, with link, and save as html...

    Beege