EXCEL WILL NOT LET ME INSERT COLUMNS

  1. #1
    The Hearing Lady
    Guest

    EXCEL WILL NOT LET ME INSERT COLUMNS

    All of a sudden, my huge worksheet will not allow me to insert columns.
    please advise.

  2. #2
    mattgoof2005
    Guest

    RE: EXCEL WILL NOT LET ME INSERT COLUMNS

    The highest column is IV. I think it's restricted by the file-type.

  3. #3
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: EXCEL WILL NOT LET ME INSERT COLUMNS

    check to see what your last available column is
    ctrl+end

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software

  4. #4
    Mark Lincoln
    Guest

    Re: EXCEL WILL NOT LET ME INSERT COLUMNS

    Is the sheet protected?

    Are you already using the limit of 256 columns? (Column IV is the last
    possible column in Excel versions through 2003.)