calculation errors

  1. #1
    GeekMom
    Guest

    calculation errors

    I have been learning to use new functions in Excel and have hit a problem
    with one variable tables. I was able to do a simple table yesterday but
    since adding solver to Excel my table does not calculate it just repeats the
    original formula solution.

  2. #2
    pdberger
    Guest

    RE: calculation errors

    Geek --

    If I understand you, when you add change data in your worksheet, formulas
    are no longer calculating automatically. If that's the problem (and you can
    test it by pressing F9), then go to >Tools>Options>Calculation and make sure
    it's clicked to calculate manually.

    HTH