Compare and Merge Workbooks

  1. #1
    JTKemler
    Guest

    Compare and Merge Workbooks

    I want to merge two workbooks. Compare and Merge is grayed out? What do I
    need to do?

  2. #2
    Saruman
    Guest

    Re: Compare and Merge Workbooks

    Compare and Merge is only available after sending out a shared file with
    track changes on that Excel tracks and knows what is in both files

    --
    Saruman

    All Outgoing Mail Scanned By Norton Antivirus 2003

    news:[email protected]...