Page set up for a workbook, so each sheet gets the same format ?

  1. #1
    K_hotmail
    Guest

    Page set up for a workbook, so each sheet gets the same format ?

    I am trying to do a page set up on a workbook at once . I do not want to have
    to go to each sheet individually for the set up before printing.

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Page set up for a workbook, so each sheet gets the same format ?

    You can group the sheets, and any changes made to one of the
    sheet will apply to all the sheets. Click the tab of your first
    worksheet, hold down the SHIFT key and click on the last sheet.
    All the sheet tabs will appear in white instead of default gray.
    Make your changes then be sure to ungroup the sheets (right-click
    and choose Ungroup).

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    "K_hotmail" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Page set up for a workbook, so each sheet gets the same format ?

    Please note if using Chip's suggestion.

    Some print setup functions are not available with grouped sheets.

    Row to repeat at top, columns to repeat at left, Print Range set up among these.

    These settings require VBA code.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  4. #4

    Re: Page set up for a workbook, so each sheet gets the same format ?

    Exchange lots of mouse moves and clicks for a single key press!
    Significantly improve working speed by using shortcuts (hot keys).
    Avoid Repetitive Strain Injury!

    EnergyKey http://www30.webSamba.com/SmartStudio