Change the work sheet name in a formula by using cell reference

  1. #1
    Neel
    Guest

    Change the work sheet name in a formula by using cell reference

    Hi

    Please let me know how to change the work sheet name in a formula by using a
    cell reference.

    Presently I am using Find & Replace command to change the formulas.

    ie. lets say there are two work sheet ABC & DCB where, I want to change the
    work sheet name in a formula "ABC" to "DCB" by changing a cell (Cell - A1)
    which contains "ABC" to "DCB".

    Thanks

    Neel

  2. #2
    Guest

    Re: Change the work sheet name in a formula by using cell reference

    Hi

    Have a look at the INDIRECT function. There is some useful info on Chip's
    site:

    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/indirect.htm

    Hope this helps.
    Andy.