IMPORTANT! HELP PLEASE! Formula

  1. #1
    babiigirl
    Guest

    IMPORTANT! HELP PLEASE! Formula

    Okay so i know i have had a million and one questions but heres a big on
    eplease help. I have a job tracking spreadsheet that has 5 formulas in a row
    all basing off of each other. I just added another formula to it. Thing is
    the last formula before my "new" formula is based on todays date. I want my
    new formula not to change with the date, yet I cannot change the last formula
    because the date I have today will not be the same tomorrow ( new due date)
    if it changes with the date. PLEASE HELP!

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: IMPORTANT! HELP PLEASE! Formula

    Do you want to try that again, slowly, giving us the formulae, and some
    examples.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    babiigirl
    Guest

    Re: IMPORTANT! HELP PLEASE! Formula

    I believe I finally had an example for you that works. It didnt last time,
    I'm sorry. What I'm wanting to do is in the example you will see a formula is
    L, M,N. I want the formula in M to stay the same no matter what ( meaning I
    want it to read the accurate thing). It changes with the date though and I do
    not want column N to change with the date as M does. Is there a way I can
    leave the formulas doin the same thing yet make it so column N will NOT
    change with the date? Thanks for the help! ( If this doesn't attach right
    please let me know)
    Client Name Job Number Job Name Date In Due Date Invoice Amount Pre
    Press Proof Out Proofing Completion Status New Due Dates STK Ryobi HDL
    2C HDL 5C Brokered Bindery Shipping Date Status
    Todd Ice Miller 17023 Benefits Fair
    Pads 06/09/06 06/13/06 158.00 06/09/06 Late 06/13/06 06/13/06 Late