a note on a workbook

  1. #1
    egtippie
    Guest

    a note on a workbook

    I am trying to get a note on a workbook like when I put my cursor on the
    workbook before I even open it I want it to have a note pop up with the last
    modified date.

  2. #2
    tim m
    Guest

    RE: a note on a workbook

    Where do you open your workbooks from? If you right click on any file name
    you should be able to quickly look at the properties to see when that file
    was modified.

  3. #3
    egtippie
    Guest

    RE: a note on a workbook

    I think I worded that wrong I want to write a note that comes up with that
    modified date.