How to add Restrictions to Combo Box?/

  1. #1
    Balazee
    Guest

    How to add Restrictions to Combo Box?/

    Hello,

    I'm relatively new to VBA.

    My problem is I have created a combo box and I want the user to be
    restricted to the drop down selection only.

    Example. If the user has options of choosing from A, B, C and D...I
    want to restrict the user to these options only. Currently the user can
    enter any Value and that gets recorded...

    I'm using VBA userforms for Combo Box...

    Any help is appreciated...

    Thanks...

    Balaji..

  2. #2

    Re: How to add Restrictions to Combo Box?/

    Rightclick on the combobox (while in design mode).

    Select properties
    scroll to Style
    and change that to fmStyleDropDownList