Compile all Worksheets in a Workbook in to a single Worksheet?

  1. #1
    Eric at MTI in Utah
    Guest

    Compile all Worksheets in a Workbook in to a single Worksheet?

    Is there any way to compile all of the Worksheets in the same Workbook in to
    a single Worksheet? All of the header fields are labeled identically, Only
    the data is different.
    Think of it as each Worksheet contains a different chapter of a book. I want
    to consolidate all of the chapters into one Worksheet.
    Thank you very much for your help.
    Eric

  2. #2
    Dave
    Guest

    Re: Compile all Worksheets in a Workbook in to a single Worksheet?

    Eric

    Check out Data -> Consolodate. I've never used it but it sounds like what
    you are after.

    Dave

    "Eric at MTI in Utah" <Eric at MTI in [email protected]> wrote
    in message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Compile all Worksheets in a Workbook in to a single Worksheet?

    With code try
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

    --
    Regards Ron De Bruin