Looking for a site with functions that substitute the ATP functions

  1. #1
    Franz Verga
    Guest

    Looking for a site with functions that substitute the ATP functions

    Some time ago I found a site with functions that can substitute the ATP
    functions, but I forgot to save the link and now I can't recall the site
    URL.

    Does anyone know a such site?

    --

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    Ciao

    Franz Verga from Italy

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Looking for a site with functions that substitute the ATP functions

    Take a look at this:

    http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/arch...-addin-part-1/

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Franz Verga
    Guest

    Re: Looking for a site with functions that substitute the ATP functions

    Nel post news:[email protected]
    *Biff* ha scritto:

    > Take a look at this:
    >
    > http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/arch...-addin-part-1/
    >
    > Biff

    Thank you Biff, you got it!

    --
    Ciao

    Franz Verga from Italy

  4. #4
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Looking for a site with functions that substitute the ATP functions

    You're welcome!