How do I get data from a cell on another worksheet?

  1. #1
    Familyman
    Guest

    How do I get data from a cell on another worksheet?

    New user question. I have several worksheets in one workbook. On worksheet
    is called 'vehicles'. Ho do I get a total which is in a cell in my
    'vehicles' worksheet to appear in my 'summary' worksheet?
    I used to enter ...
    vehicles:F22
    ....in my last speadsheet software. How's it does in Excell?
    Hank

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: How do I get data from a cell on another worksheet?

    In your 'summary' worksheet,
    the link formula would look like this in say, B2: =vehicles!F22
    --
    Max
    Singapore

  3. #3
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: How do I get data from a cell on another worksheet?

    Hi!

    Try this:

    =vehicles!F22

    Biff

  4. #4
    Max
    Guest

    Re: How do I get data from a cell on another worksheet?

    > .. in say, B2: =vehicles!F22

    Alternatively, for a neat clean look (avoid extraneous zeros),
    we could use instead in B2: =IF(vehicles!F22="","",vehicles!F22)