Checkbox and Satic Date

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    Checkbox and Satic Date

    I have a checkbox that when checked, places "Paid" and the date in a cell.

    IF(V12,"PAID "&TEXT(TODAY(),"mmmm dd")

    Once the checkbox is checked, I'd like the date value that it places in the cell to remain static. In otherwords do not change as the date changes. Only if I uncheck the cell, and then recheck the cell would the current date be returned.

    Any ideas?

    ep

  2. #2

    Re: Checkbox and Satic Date

    use the change event of the control

    if checkbox.value=true then range("V12")=int(now())

    should do it for you