How do I create a cross section between two columns?

  1. #1
    Yasko
    Guest

    How do I create a cross section between two columns?

    I want to make a croos section between two columns on a third column.
    Actualy, I have two colums, first one containing a lists of numbers from 1 to
    2000 and a second column with 700 numbers from the same range (i.e. 1, 4 ,17,
    22, 23 ...). I need a third column that has the difference of 1300 numbers
    that do not appear in the second column.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: How do I create a cross section between two columns?

    Can you be more specific?

    Imagine you have only 10 numbers in A (1...10)
    In B you have 7 numbers (are they all at the top; next to corresponding
    number in A; randomly arranged?)
    In C you want the missing 3 numbers (all at the top; next to holes in B;
    next to corresponding numbers in A?)
    best wishes

    --
    Bernard V Liengme