[SOLVED] How doe I protect user defined functions in VB Editor

  1. #1
    jbowering
    Guest

    [SOLVED] How doe I protect user defined functions in VB Editor

    I have created several user defined functions using the Tools/Macro/Visual
    Basic Editor. How can I secure those formulas from tampering by users.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Have you tried:

    Tools > VBAProject Properties > Protection?

    HTH
    Google is your best friend!

  3. #3
    jbowering
    Guest

    Re: How doe I protect user defined functions in VB Editor

    Thanks Bearacade.

    I did try the Project options, but it didn't work. I have the "Lock project
    for viewing box checked and have set a password. I saved, then closed down.

    I expected that the next time I open VB Editor, I would get prompted for the
    password. This did not happen. Is there some place else where I need to
    activate password protection?

    Thanks again.