Conditional formula based on formatting

  1. #1
    RD
    Guest

    Conditional formula based on formatting

    I want to sum a column of numbers, but if the formatting changes in one of
    the cells, i.e.: the cell pattern is changed to yellow, then I want to
    exclude that cell from the sum. Any ideas?

    Thanks
    RD

  2. #2
    Marcelo
    Guest

    RE: Conditional formula based on formatting

    Hi,

    try Chip Person web page
    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/CFColors.htm

    hth