Deadline Notice

  1. #1
    roy.okinawa
    Guest

    Deadline Notice

    I use this formula to notify me when something has went past its deadline:

    =IF(AND(LEN(H558)<>0,H558>K558),"Past TAT","")

    I would like it modified to alert me when the accumulated days in "H" are 5
    days before the set days in "K".

    Formula + "5 days before TAT".

    Please help.

  2. #2

    RE: Deadline Notice

    "roy.okinawa" wrote:
    > I use this formula to notify me when something has went past its deadline:
    > =IF(AND(LEN(H558)<>0,H558>K558),"Past TAT","")
    > I would like it modified to alert me when the accumulated days in "H" are 5
    > days before the set days in "K".

    If I understand your situation correctly, the following should work for you:

    =if(and(len(H558)<>0, H558>=K558-5), "5 days before TAT", "")

    But that seems a little too obvious. I suspect I do not understand the
    values in H558 and K558 or some other aspect of your problem. If that is the
    case, please explain more.

  3. #3
    roy.okinawa
    Guest

    RE: Deadline Notice

    That works.

    For info, H continues to add the number of days until item is closed. K is
    a set number that does not change. Once H is within 5 days of K then your
    formula will alert me to that fact. Quick and easy snapshot.

    H K L

    14 17 5 Days before TAT

    Thanks.