Formula bar disapeared !

  1. #1
    Matteo
    Guest

    Formula bar disapeared !

    Hello

    My formula bar (the case above the sheet which display the content of the
    cell) disapeared with no reason... I reinstalled Excel, but didn't came back
    ! Any idea how to display it again ?

  2. #2
    Forum Expert dominicb's Avatar
    Lancashire, England
    MS-Off Ver
    MS Office 2000, 2003, 2007 & 2016 365
    Posts
    4,867
    Good morning Matteo

    Have you tried Tools > Options, View Tab and under Show, make sure that the Formula Bar box is ticked...

    HTH

  3. #3
    Jerry W. Lewis
    Guest

    Re: Formula bar disapeared !

    View|Formula Bar

    Jerry

  4. #4
    TH35
    Guest

    Re: Formula bar disapeared !

    Hey....looking for the same help here...but I've tried the view/formula
    bar...i've tried chaning the preferences...nothing seems to work...my formula
    bar is gone.

    Thanks for your time!

    TH

  5. #5