Include ability to sort Excel cells by colour

  1. #1
    Ian Johnston
    Guest

    Include ability to sort Excel cells by colour

    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...heet.functions

  2. #2
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: Include ability to sort Excel cells by colour

    xl2007 can sort by color.
    It is not clear, to me, if sorting of conditional formatted colors is included.
    I doubt it.
    --
    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA