Referencing a cell including background colour...

  1. #1
    neilcarden
    Guest

    Referencing a cell including background colour...

    Hi

    I have a cell on one sheet which has conditional formatting to change
    the background colour depending on certain criteria. One of the cells
    in which the background colour changes is then referenced on a second
    sheet. Is there any way that the background colour cqan also be
    referenced to show on the second sheet??

    Thanks in advance

    Neil

    --
    neilcarden

  2. #2
    Bernie Deitrick
    Guest

    Re: Referencing a cell including background colour...

    Neil,

    Use the same C.F. on the cell on the second sheet.

    HTH,
    Bernie
    MS Excel MVP

    news:[email protected]...