Keeping the same format in linked worksheets

  1. #1
    Confused
    Guest

    Keeping the same format in linked worksheets

    I am linking about 15 separate worksheets into one workbook, but they all
    have different formats that they need to be in. The original is in that
    format, but when I copy it to the next one, the format gets all screwed up.
    is there anyway to keep the format when linking something like that?

  2. #2
    CLH929
    Guest

    RE: Keeping the same format in linked worksheets

    Have you tried the Format Painter? If you use the Format Painter from the
    original on the other 15, when you link them to the workbook, they should all
    look the same and it won't screw up the formulas.