Need help with linking a cell to another workbook?

  1. #1
    daddyzaring
    Guest

    Need help with linking a cell to another workbook?

    I am trying to do a pay calender, and monthly budget. I have my first
    workbook page setup as a basic calender with just the months and numbered
    days. I have red numbered dates for paydays. The rest of the workbook pages
    have the month, listing of bills needing to be paid, and totals. What I am
    trying to figure out how to do, is on my calender page, on the the cells that
    I have paydays marked, link them to the workbook page that has the
    corrasponding date. Basically, if I click on the 29th of July on the
    calender, it will take me to the workbook that I have the bill listed on for
    that day.

  2. #2
    daddyzaring
    Guest

    RE: Need help with linking a cell to another workbook?

    Never mind, I figured it out. Thank you anyway.
    In case anyone else needs to know, Just right click on cell you want to
    creat the link, select hyperlink.... select what you want to link to.