How do I do conditional formatting?

  1. #1
    ratboy1013
    Guest

    How do I do conditional formatting?

    I work in television and have a long report that pulls ratings for a number
    of shows on a number of different stations. I want to be able to change the
    color of an entire show depending on the station. For example, if program
    airs on station A change the font color of the entire row to red, if program
    airs on station B change the entire row to blue, if program airs on station C
    change the entire row to green.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest