Count IF excluding blanks or zeroes

  1. #1
    Ash
    Guest

    Count IF excluding blanks or zeroes

    This is a repost. Gurus, please help. I need a formula that will allow
    me to exclude cells that are zero, zero by calculation or blank.
    Especially when a cell becomes zero (fromatted to show - (dash) for
    zero)by a formula non of my trials worked. Please help

    --
    Ash

  2. #2
    Forum Moderator davesexcel's Avatar
    Regina
    MS-Off Ver
    MS 365
    Posts
    13,480
    whats your formula??

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Count IF excluding blanks or zeroes

    You have a couple of answers at this location found by searching google for
    messages with your name

    http://snipurl.com/smwc

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP