How do I set NETWORKDAYS to regard friday and saturday as weekend

  1. #1
    Shay.C.
    Guest

    How do I set NETWORKDAYS to regard friday and saturday as weekend

    The NETWORKDAYS function regards Saturday and Sunday as weekends. I need to
    set Excel to regard Friday and Saturday as the weekend.

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: How do I set NETWORKDAYS to regard friday and saturday as weekend

    Hi!

    Try this:

    A1 = start date
    A2 = end date

    =NETWORKDAYS(A1+1,A2+1)

    If you need to exclude holidays:

    H1:H10 = list of holiday dates

    Entered as an array using the key combination of CTRL,SHIFT,ENTER.

    =NETWORKDAYS(A1+1,A2+1,H1:H10+1)

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...