how do i change formulas in a wookbook to the results

  1. #1
    Junior
    Guest

    how do i change formulas in a wookbook to the results

    in my wookbook, it is showing only the formulas and not the results what do i
    need to do to change all the formulas in the wookbook to show the results. I
    am refering to the whole page.

  2. #2
    tim m
    Guest

    RE: how do i change formulas in a wookbook to the results

    Tools....options....view - uncheck the formulas box under windows options.

  3. #3
    Junior

    "tim m" wrote:

    > Tools....options....view - uncheck the formulas box under windows options.
    >
    > "Junior" wrote:
    >
    > > in my wookbook, it is showing only the formulas and not the results what do i
    > > need to do to change all the formulas in the wookbook to show the results. I
    > > am refering to the whole page.

    Tim m THANKS FOR THE HELP that is exactly what i needed....