How to "auto fit"

  1. #1
    Mo don't know
    Guest

    How to "auto fit"

    I have a spread sheet with many about 6 columns. The first column has much
    less text (per cell) than the second. When I'm done, I collapse the column
    with more text per cell and am left with large cells with little text it
    them. I have to manually adjust all the cells to bring up the bottom wall
    and make it fit nicely around the text. Is there anyway that I could avoid
    this? Please help, I am not very computer savvy, but this would save me
    hours at work! Thanks

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: How to "auto fit"

    Mo

    Row heights and Column widths are the properties of the row and column.

    You cannot autofit individual cells to bring up the bottom wall.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP