cells visable and following. Not freeze

  1. #1
    Bobby
    Guest

    cells visable and following. Not freeze

    Hi. How can I set a group of cells to follow my scrolling? You know the sort
    of thing. An information box. When I scroll left or right the group of cells
    would always be in view.

  2. #2
    Die_Another_Day
    Guest

    Re: cells visable and following. Not freeze

    View... Toolbars... Watch Window... Add Watch.... Select your cells.

    HTH

    Die_Another_Day

  3. #3
    andy62
    Guest

    Re: cells visable and following. Not freeze

    Thanks, I never knew that existed. But rather than a reproduction of the
    cells, it can only list them vertically? If you have a little table, say 3 X
    4 cells, you get a vertical list rather than just show the matrix of cells?