Linking to other sheets (depending of a cell)

  1. #1

    Linking to other sheets (depending of a cell)

    Hi!
    I have a problem to make a link to an other sheet depending of what you write in a cell. If you write "sheet2" in a specific cell I want to have "sheet2" in the link!
    Ex: I write "sheet3" in cell D2.
    In an other cell I want a link like "[Object1.xls]D2$B$1.
    D2=depending of what you write in D2! In this ex. should the link be:
    [Object1.xls]sheet3!$B$1

    Help me please!!

  2. #2
    Ingolf
    Guest

    Re: Linking to other sheets (depending of a cell)

    Hi petterss,

    =INDIRECT("[Object1.xls]" & D2 &"!$B$1")

    should be what you're looking for.

    Regards,
    Ingolf