formula

  1. #1
    rhbm
    Guest

    formula

    I'm trying to add the number of cells that contain a series of numbers. I.E.
    From E2:E24 add the number of cells containing 100% and total in E26. for the
    same range count the number of cells containing numbers from 90% - 99% in
    cell E27.

  2. #2
    tim m
    Guest

    RE: formula

    do you want to add what is in the cells themselves togehter or just count how
    many cells contain the data you are checking for?

  3. #3
    Ingolf
    Guest

    Re: formula

    Hi,

    try

    =COUNTIF(E2:E24,">0.9")-COUNTIF(E2:E24,">0.99")

    for the number of values between 90% and 99%

    Regards,
    Ingolf

  4. #4
    rhbm