highlighting problem in excel

  1. #1

    Question highlighting problem in excel

    I am experiencing problems with highlights in a previously saved excel spreadsheet. they have disappeared and now I can't highlight any cells at my terminal. if i open my spread sheet on another terminal the cells show the highlights. is this an excel problem or a computer hardward/display problem? everything else in excel works ok.

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: highlighting problem in excel

    Do you see the highlighting when in Print Preview?

    Might be this problem........................

    The Windows High Contrast setting.

    Read this KB article.

    The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
    AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP