Conditional Formatting

  1. #1
    Cheryl
    Guest

    Conditional Formatting

    I am entering a Post Code into a column and want to be able to set the
    conditional formatting so that if it is not entered in the format "letter
    letter number number / number letter letter" it turns red. (e.g. using zeros
    instead of O's)

    Does anyone know if this is possible?

    Many thanks,

    Cheryl

  2. #2
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: Conditional Formatting

    I don't if it's possible but if these are UK post codes (and it looks like
    (one) UK format) then the formats are more variable in the first section then
    your selection indicates.

    W1 9BB, W12 8CC, PO8 7XY are all valid

    Do you require a full post code FORMAT validation?