Round Problems

  1. #1
    Angela
    Guest

    Round Problems

    We are working on our catalog price sheet. We have figures as follows:

    $152.50 $161.75 $158.00
    $157.00

    I want the numbers to round up or down to the closest $5.00.

    $152.50 = $155.00
    $161.75 = $160.00
    $158.00 = $160.00
    $157.00 = $155.00

    Is this possible? I have tried using the round, ceiling, floor feature.
    Either it doesn't go both ways or I am not getting the write amount.

    Thank you for your time.

    Angela

  2. #2
    Duke Carey