LINKING TOGETHER FOR TOTAL

  1. #1
    Caroline7361
    Guest

    LINKING TOGETHER FOR TOTAL

    I would like to know how to create a summary sheet for a workbook, for
    example if I create worksheets for 3 branches of a company with the same
    headings and formulas, how do I do a total summary sheet for all three
    together?

  2. #2
    Dave
    Guest

    Re: LINKING TOGETHER FOR TOTAL

    Caroline

    I don't know if this is available in the version of Excel you are using but
    in Excel 2003 try Consolodate on the Data manu.

    Dave
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Caroline7361
    Guest

    Re: LINKING TOGETHER FOR TOTAL

    Hi Dave, thanks for the reply. I have had a look and it is on it but I still
    don't know how to use it. Can you advise please?