Need Help with Formula

  1. #1
    1320_Life
    Guest

    Need Help with Formula

    I'm trying to create a formula that sums a number of cells (in column "L") IF
    the corresponding cells in column "A" are the same. For example:
    Company Product Value TOTAL
    1 A Co. 1 100 100
    2 B Co. 1 100 600
    2 B Co. 2 200
    3 B Co. 3 300
    4 C Co. 1 100 300
    5 C Co. 2 200

    So, the formula should check all the cells in "Company" column and SUM the
    corresponding cells from the "Value" column in the "TOTAL" column. Thanks

  2. #2
    Elkar
    Guest

    RE: Need Help with Formula

    Try this in your TOTAL column, then copy down for all of your rows:

    =IF(COUNTIF($A$1:A1,A1)=1,SUMIF($A$1:$A$100,A1,$C$1:$C$100),"")

    HTH,
    Elkar

  3. #3
    1320_Life