Pivot Table Error Message

  1. #1
    Mike
    Guest

    Pivot Table Error Message

    I ahve a worksheet with approximately 44,000 lines. When I attempt to use a
    pivot table Ihet the following error message:

    A field in your source data has more unique items than can be used in a
    Pivot Table.

    I have never had this error message before. What does it mean and how do I
    fix it.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    shail
    Guest

    Re: Pivot Table Error Message

    Hi Mike,

    The Pivot table get created using the unique values and you might have
    some dupicate value in the data.

    This could be at the Header you are using.

    Try it.

    thanks

    Shail