Factor Analysis

  1. #1
    Mary
    Guest

    Factor Analysis

    Hello out there,
    I am attempting to do a factor analysis with Excel. I have constructed a
    correlation matrix, and am now attempting to perform factor loading. Does
    anyone know how to perform this function with the Analysis tool pak? Then I
    have to do a varimax rotation (the fun never stops). Is there any way to do
    this or do I need something like SPSS? THank you in advance.
    Mary

  2. #2
    Mike Middleton
    Guest

    Re: Factor Analysis

    Mary -

    The Correlation tool of the Analysis ToolPak creates a correlation matrix
    from worksheet data.

    There is no tool in the Analysis ToolPak for factor analysis.

    - Mike
    http://www.mikemiddleton.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    United Kingdom
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

    Re: Factor Analysis

    Dear Mary,

    Please I would like to know how you eventually performed your analysis because "I am now in your shoes" and needs to perform factor analysis on Servqual dimensions!

    Please anybody in the house can render help? thank you in anticipation for your advice!

    Best regards,
    Emmanuel