How do I print selected lines from a worksheet

  1. #1
    kmf
    Guest

    How do I print selected lines from a worksheet

    I have a worksheet with several hundred lines of info. I want to select 8
    lines that are spread within 50 lines...how do I print just those 8 lines?

  2. #2
    WLMPilot
    Guest

    RE: How do I print selected lines from a worksheet

    I assume the 8 lines are together. If so, then highlight the lines you want
    to print. Click on FILE (menu bar), then PRINT AREA, then SET PRINT AREA.
    Then click PRINT.

    If the 8 lines are not together, I am not sure what will work. I do not
    that you can highlight items (lines) that are not together by holding the
    CNTRL key down and then highlight the specific lines you want. However, I am
    not sure how it would work when you print it. The computer I am on right now
    does not have a printer so I cannot test it. Anyway, be sure to follow the
    directions to SET PRINT AREA after highlighting.

    Good Luck,

  3. #3
    Guest

    Re: How do I print selected lines from a worksheet

    Hi

    One way is to use an empty column and mark each line with an x and then
    Filter/Autofilter on the x.

    Andy.

    news:[email protected]...