balancing check register

  1. #1
    Faye
    Guest

    balancing check register

    I would like to create an electronic check register that will keep the
    balance for me--saving me precious time! I found the check register
    template on Microsoft.com and it runs in Excel, but does not keep the
    balance. I have lots of experience with Excel for organization, but not for
    calculating. Can anyone help me?

  2. #2
    paul
    Guest

    RE: balancing check register

    what do you mean by "not keep the balance"
    is this the one?
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/te...CT062100581033
    --
    paul
    [email protected]

  3. #3
    Faye
    Guest

    RE: balancing check register

    The one that we downloaded looked just like that one, but did not keep the
    balance...I downloaded the one you sent and it is working great!
    Thanks for your time!!!