Newbie on Macros

  1. #1

    Newbie on Macros

    Hi there...

    I know this is embarassing but I need to ask for opinions. Do I need to
    know VB to understand the macros? I don't have any programming
    background, but now I am getting interested with databases.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    paul
    Guest

    RE: Newbie on Macros

    i didnt know anything about vb when i startd using macrosAll of my initial
    macros were modified recorded macros.Sooner or later though you need some VB
    asistance,so i got a book.The programming forum on this newsgroup has all the
    help you need!
    --
    paul
    [email protected]