Making a column of numbers created from a formula permanent.

  1. #1
    jba919
    Guest

    Making a column of numbers created from a formula permanent.

    I have a database of participants in an annual event, who need to be
    categorized by age. I have added to coumns past the age, one is all 1, the
    last is the formula =B2+C2=D2
    where B2 is the age last year
    C2=1
    D2 is the age for this year.

    I would like to eliminate the first two columns after the third is
    completed, but this eliminates the results - is there any way to make those
    numbers permanent as is?

    --
    jba919

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: Making a column of numbers created from a formula permanent.

    Copy > PasteSpecial > Values........

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

  3. #3
    jba919
    Guest

    RE: Making a column of numbers created from a formula permanent.

    I did figure out the copy and paste special - value and number formats....
    thanks....
    --
    jba919