copy data from 1 worksheet to another based on a condition

  1. #1

    copy data from 1 worksheet to another based on a condition

    Hi I need this information urgently...
    Sheet 1 has some data. I put a "IF" condition which when satisfied
    needs to input data into Sheet 2. But the problem is that if the
    condition is not satisfied it is copying with blanks..

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Pakistan
    Posts
    1,791

    Lightbulb

    what do you want to do..??

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]

  3. #3
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    RE: copy data from 1 worksheet to another based on a condition

    I'm thinking you may need to do this with VBA. You may want to ask your
    question in the PROGRAMMING group.

  4. #4
    Pete_UK
    Guest

    Re: copy data from 1 worksheet to another based on a condition

    Could do with a bit more detail, but your IF statement should be of
    this form:

    =IF(your_condition, action_if_true, action_if_false)

    the "action_if_false" may be set to "" (i.e. return blanks), so you
    will need to amend this part if you do not want blanks when the
    condition is not met.

    Hope this helps.

    Pete