How to use both Vlookup & data validation

  1. #1
    shital shah
    Guest

    How to use both Vlookup & data validation

    Hi
    I have data like Categeries, Desciption, UnitValue& UnitQty.
    I want to do, when i select categeries it should only show desciption of
    that categeries and when i select that categries it should show unitvalue &
    Unitqty.

    e.g.
    cat. Desc. unitValue
    Pens InkPen 34
    boll Pen 22
    Roll Pen 54
    Highgrip 12
    colour white 21
    bule 56
    Pink 66

    When i select both Cat. & Desc. than only it should display unitvalue &
    UnitQty i try Datavalidation & Vlookup but it's not working any help.

    shital

  2. #2
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: How to use both Vlookup & data validation

    Take a look here: