Month Format summation

  1. #1
    Shirley
    Guest

    Month Format summation

    Hi. I have this excel spreadsheet as the followings :
    Column A1 = 3 (in number)
    Column B1 = 1/4/2006
    C1 = 1/1/2006 (answer)

    I need to find out what is the previous 3 months before 1/4/2006 in C1. Do
    I have to format Column A1 (3) in the month format as it is just a number.

    Thank you in Advance !!

  2. #2
    Gary
    Guest