Modify array function length

  1. #1
    Fabian Grodek
    Guest

    Modify array function length

    I have an array function, let's say from B1 to B100.
    I want to modify it to be from B1 to B50.
    How can I do this without deleting the array and entering the new one?
    (I need this because I have array functions in a worksheet and I want to
    copy the functions to other similar worksheets where the length of the array
    should be different).

  2. #2
    Bernie Deitrick
    Guest

    Re: Modify array function length

    Fabian,

    Select cell B1, press F2, Shift-Home, Ctrl-C, ESC. Then go to your other worksheet, select B1:B50,
    press F2, Ctrl-V, then edit the referenced ranges to the appropriate level, then press
    Ctrl-Alt-Delete and reboot your machine (kidding!) - press Ctrl-Shift-Enter to enter the adjusted
    array function. And you're done....

    HTH,
    Bernie
    MS Excel MVP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Fabian Grodek
    Guest

    Re: Modify array function length

    Thanks for your help !
    The only drawback is the time it takes to reboot my PC!! (kidding too!)

  4. #4
    Bernie Deitrick
    Guest

    Re: Modify array function length

    LOL! I'm sure somebody will actually do that....

    Bernie
    MS Excel MVP

  5. #5
    Fabian Grodek