type of probability distribution

  1. #1

    type of probability distribution

    I have 103 years of daily rainfall data. I need to know which probability distribution it follows. Is it possible to find the distribution pattern followed by rainfall using MS excel.

  2. #2
    Jerry W. Lewis
    Guest

    RE: type of probability distribution

    Answered under your separate post in microsoft.public.excel. Please do not
    separately post the same question to multiple newsgroups; it wastes resources
    and fragments the response threads.

    Jerry