Conditionally Formatting/Code Only One Word in a Formula

  1. #1
    kdlilly
    Guest

    Conditionally Formatting/Code Only One Word in a Formula

    My formula in excel contains the following formula. I am only wanting to
    conditionally format the word incresed in a color. Can you tell me how to go
    about doing this? Regards.

    =" increased from " & TEXT(AsthmaER Previous,"0.0") & " in " & DMPrevYE &"."

  2. #2
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: Conditionally Formatting/Code Only One Word in a Formula

    Unfortunately, no can do

    I suppose there might be a non-trivial way to do it with VBA code. Post
    back if you are desperate to accomplish it.